As we start 2022, LMC continues to have unprecedented growth. We realized that we needed to increase our staff levels to keep up with the growing workload. So far this year we have added 11 people to our professional & administrative teams.
In January 2022, we hired the following staff members:
- Paul O’Donnell, CPA: Tax Manager
- Kyle Brady, MSA: Senior Tax Associate
- Kabao Xiong: Senior Tax Associate
- Amieal Benmashiah: Staff Tax Associate, Tax Controversy Team
- Nasrin Aktar: Staff Tax Associate
- Karitza Baez: Administrative Assistant
- Rachel Grinberg: Staff Associate at LM CFO Partners
In February 2022, we hired the following staff members:
- Daniel O’Connor: Tax Senior Accountant
- Jonathan Zvi: Tax Staff Accountant
- Lydia Tringali: Tax Administrator
- Haowen Kan: Tax Staff Accountant
LMC is also proud to welcome the firm’s 2022 Winter Interns. Our internship program is an opportunity for college students to gain professional experience, while completing their degrees.
We are thrilled that in January 2022, the following accounting majors from Baruch College and Fordham University joined us as interns in our Tax and Audit departments:
- Jack Joseph Bibi, Junior at Baruch College
- William Lett, Senior at Baruch College
- Gabriel Kalen, Senior at Baruch College
- Foster Egan, Junior at Fordham University
- Prithvi Suraj, Junior at Baruch College
This is an exciting time of growth and expansion at the firm, and we look forward to the contributions of each member of our team.
We are continuing to hire. If you are looking for a position in accounting and want to join our winning team, click on this link to see what positions we currently have open.